Diecast Crib is a set of drawers for holding diecast cars. It is compact, modular and stackable. Drawers tilt down when fully extended.
The advantages of diecast crib are:
- Easy access to cars – simply open a drawer to find a car instead of finding a car in a plastic box with a snap on lid which has to be accessed and then opened.
- Easy access to cars and organization – front drawers of diecast crib can be labelled so that you can quickly find a car instead of searching through multiple unlabeled plastic boxes.
- Easy access to cars – drawer tilts downward when fully extended so that cars may be accessed and viewed very easily.
- Minimize damage to cars – drawer inserts are soft and will cushion cars. Drawers are pulled forward and tilted down instead of having a box which is being moved around a lot more and cause more wear and tear on a car.
- Neat appearance – cribs stack on top of each other for a uniform appearance instead of having snap top boxes pile on top of each other.
- Affordable – at $59.95 per crib – the cost per storing each car is: $0.95 per car.
Drawer inserts are made with 26 point paperboard.
The dimensions of a three drawer Diecast Crib are Dimensions: W 12 3/8″, H 9 2/3″, D 12 3/16″
Diecast Crib is made in the USA.
Each drawer holds 21 cars. Each Diecast Crib holds 63 cars.
Above is a single Crib. Above right are two Cribs stacked together.
Below is a Crib with the drawer tilted down. We recommend holding onto drawer when it it tilted down to minimize risk of the crib tilting and falling.